Thursday, August 6, 2009

Closer?

So are you closer yet? Well...that might not be it! But here are some more ideas to get closer to God...

Write to him through a journal! It's a great way to keep memory of what you prayed for and what God did for you. Trust me, you will LOVE it!

Listen to Christian songs...and my friends friend had a terrific idea...it's that when you are going through something tough, listen to a Christian song and it helps! It will somehow give you a message of advice or help...but listen to the words.

Talk to someone! A friend, a family member, a pet, a anything! Just talk! Praise out loud! It will help you express!

Write a prayer through a song. It's so creative. Just write it and you will find it helps you remember he's with you no matther what!

Join a Life Group. It's a group that you get together once a week and talk and read and it's a great way to connect. Look at local churches for them.

Blog! That's what I did! I've done all these ideas! It's fabulous! Just here's something else maybe to think about...get baptized. It's another of getting saved. It's a fresh start! Okay, honest...I have not been baptized. I want to be. But they don't offer it at my church until your in middle school. So I had to wait. But I'm starting middle school and yet I'm very excited! I can't wait to get baptized! Follow this and you will feel so much better! Set your expectations high with this! Do everything you can! Just become closer and you will find faith, confidence, strength, and you will learn from so much!
Life goes on! And God is with you!
-Savannah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Savannah - thanks for stopping by my blog. It's good to see that you are so excited about serving the Lord. Keep on reading your Bible and being obedient... you will grow closer!

    I'm a Believer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You inspire me in so many ways and I will continue to read your blogs and just and my Bible just as well...I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete